Olive Oil for Lustrous Hair
Olive oil is considered to be one of the most healthy and effective oil not only for heart, skin and body but also for hair. One of the best known benefits of olive oil is its nourishing property. Used on hair, olive oil can nourish, condition, and improve the strength and elasticity. Olive oil, being a completely natural product, using it will help reducing the stress caused by chemical products and therefore improve the overall health of your hair. Olive oil is rich in vitamin E that nourishes your hair and makes it lustrous
|Olive Oil for Hair|
Olive oil is a great option for your hair to make your hair look fresh, silky, shiny and healthier. It can clean your hair and touch the scalp with some of is healing powers. Olive oil is also used for hair loss, hair strengthening and grey hair as well. Olive Oil is the remedy for all our hair problems. The purest olive oil has anti-bacterial properties inside it. When olive oil is applied to the scalp, it will destroy the bacteria on the head and promote the growth of strong hair.
Olive Oil Treatment Recipe for Hair:
Try out these hair treatments using olive oil:
- Honey & Olive Oil Mask to Repair Damaged Hair: Take equal amounts of olive oil and honey in a bowl and whip it. Now apply this on your hair in layers, from root to tip. You need to roll up your hair and cover it with a shower cap. The olive oil will repair hair that is damaged by wear and tear. Wash it off with a mild shampoo after few minutes.
- Olive Oil & Eggs for Flat and Dead Looking Hair? Take 2-3 eggs, whip them in olive oil. Apply this hair mask for few minutes and then wash it . This recipe will fluff up your hair.
- Olive Oil & Flower Extracts for Nourishing Hair: Take virgin olive oil and add few flower petals (crushed rose petals or jasmine extracts) in it. Store this in a jar over night. You could use this home remedy for damaged hair.
- Olive Oil Hot Treatment for Healthy Hair: Even plain olive oil nourishes hair that is damaged. Dab your hair with hot olive oil to open up the scalp pores. Once you have done this, you can massage the hair oil into your scalp.
- Pepper, Lemon Seeds & Olive Oil to Grow your Hair Long: If you want your hair to grow long, you will have to increase the rate of its growth. Use the seeds of lemon and black pepper corns, grind them in a mixer. Dilute the paste with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Apply the paste on your scalp. Adter some time, wash with a mild shampoo. While lemon seeds and pepper corns help increase the rate of growth of hair, olive oil will make the hair shine and gloss.
- Olive Oil and Essential Oil as Hair Conditioner for Daily Glow: Mix olive oil with a few other natural ingredients like essential oil. Mix 1 teaspoon of olive oil, 3/4 cup of warm water, and 1 egg yolk ans few drops of essential oil. Once the ingredients are blended together, apply it to your hair. Leave it on for 15 minutes and rinse.
- Olive Oil and Lemon Treatment for Dry and Brittle Hair: Pour 1/2 cup of virgin olive oil in a bowl. Add an egg yolk to it. Mix this properly and add few drops of fresh lemon juice. When the mixture turns smooth, apply it evenly on your hair . Keep for maximum 10 minutes and shampoo your hair. This will work towards improving the health and vitality of your hair.