- Fenugreek seeds: One of the most important remedies in the treatment of dandruff is the use of fenugreek seeds. Soak two tablespoons of these seeds overnight in water and and make a fine paste in the morning. This paste should be applied all over the scalp and left for few minutes. The hair should then be washed thoroughly.
- Lime:Over a sink, squirt lemon juice directly on your scalp and gently massage the juice in with the tips of your fingers. Make sure you cover your entire scalp to get best results. Let the lemon juice work its wonders for about 15 minutes, then wash your hair as you normally would. The use of a teaspoon of fresh lime juice for the last rinse, while washing the hair, is also another useful way which will make your hair glow and also prevents dandruff.
- Curd,honey,lemon:Take two tbsp of curd,few drops of honey and lemon juice. Then apply to your scalp and scrub before taking bath.
- Coconut and hot water:Apply coconut oil to scalp and scrub dead skin with fingers or brush. Hold head under hot water in shower for few minutes. This shows immediate results that last 6 month to a year.
- Olive oil and limejuice:Mix 1 tblspn of Olive oil with 1 tspn of limejuice. Apply well on the scalp and cover the head by tying an old scarf.Keep it on overnight and shampoo the next morning.
- Baking Soda and shampoo:Mix some baking soda to the shampoo. Mix Well. Apply on your hair scalp and leave it on till it starts burning. If it don't start to burn its not working.
- 10-20 aspirin tablets:Crush 10-20 aspirin tablets and add handfull of liquid (shampoo) and apply to scalp. Wait for 10 minutes, then massage scalp and shampoo . Rinse out and dry hair as usual.
- Vinegar: Use as much vinegar as you can and pour it directly on your scalp. Rub for 5-10 min. Rinse. Repeat if needed. This works for only mild dandruff.