Natural way to quit smoking
- Drink a lot of water, that will help you to quit smoking and will clean your body from the toxic.
- Every time you have the urge to smoke, put some salt of the tip of your tongue. Repeat for 1-2 month.
- Work out daily.
- When you feel an urge to smoke, take a gum or a candy.
- Replace your cigarette break with an orange juice break.
- Don't just light that cigarette out of habit.
- Increase the amount of raw fruits, vegetables, and fiber in the diet.
- Eliminate saturated fats, processed foods, and refined sugars from the diet.
Nicotine Withdrawal Symptoms
Anger, Anxiety, Craving, Difficulty Concentrating, Frustration, Irritability, Elevated Appetite, Elevated Blood Pressure, Headache, Reduced Heart Rate,
Feelings of Restlessness, Stomach Irritability
How to start quitting?
There is no one right way to quit, but there are crucial factors:
- Make up your mind to quit.
- Set a quit date and choose a quit plan.
- Think in a positive manner. You can do it and you will do it. This is not an unattainable goal.
- Don't give up when you have a bad day. You can still quit!
- You may experience some withdrawal symptoms. Take it day-by day, moment-by-moment. Be prepared and have a game plan. Consider meditation, yoga or a dance or exercise class.
- Acute cigarette cravings typically last no more than five minutes. Just control yourself for few minutes.
- Nicotine cravings will become more manageable with each passing success of not smoking.
- Try exercising or taking a walk when cravings occur.
- Avoid other people smoking.
- Avoid stress during the quitting process.
Start noticing the benefits of a smokeless life.