- Rinse your hair thoroughly and towel dry.
- Apply mayonnaise through your hair from the roots to the ends. It is to be noted that each strand of hair is evenly coated.
- Wrap your head with a warm, damp towel.
- Wait at least 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, shampoo as usual.
How to make mayonnaise at home?
- Beat The Yolk of One Egg.
- Add A Drop or Two of Vinegar or Lemon Juice.
- Add Just One Drop of Oil While Whisking
- While adding oil, keep on whisking.
- You will see slowly the mixture thickening.
- Adjust the flavoring with lemon juice and Kosher salt and you're all done.
Why Mayonnaise Works as a Conditioner?
The protein from the eggs in mayonnaise is thought to fill in the gaps in brittle hair, while lemon helps to naturally brighten hair strands.