Growing your hair quickly is not a very easy task. How at times you desire to have that long straight hair and try every means to get. But dear friend, growing hair requires lots of care and you need to be patient. While there is no scientifically proven way to make your hair grow faster, there are ways in which you can prevent hair loss. And the less hair you lose, the more hair you have growing to your length of choice, right?
Hair Growing Tips to Follow
- If you're trying to grow your hair, forget the old tip that you should have the ends trimmed regularly. Wait at least three months before doing so. It's good to get a trim if you want your hair longer, but it won't make it grow faster: Hair grows from the root, not the ends. Your hair will look better longer if you trim all the dead ends. Hair seems to grow quicker this way and long hair results.
- Oil and massage your hair and scalp regularly. You can use good quality almond oil, cocnut oil and olive oil. Warm the oil before applying.
- Never towel dry your hair, instead use the towel to smooth your hair (your hair is weak when wet).
- Use a wide toothed comb tp comb your hair.
- Brush your hair regularly before going to bed. This improves blood circulation and helps to grow hair.
- Tie a pony tail when your hair is dry. This is an old grandmother's technique to grow hair faster.
- Proper nutrition.
- Drinking enough daily fluids.
- Minimizing unhealthy hair care habits like using chemicals, blower, damaging hair care product use.
- Avoid excessive caffeine, sugar, nicotine, alcohol.
- Get enough sleep, rest and relaxation.
- Taking vitamins, minerals & herbs.
Horse Shampoo, is simply the best for growing your hair. Horse shampoo is actually the Mane & Tail shampoo used for shampooing the tail of horses. It is tried by many. Instead of using regular hair shampoo, get a horse shampoo from your nearest pet shop and try using this atleast once a week in your hair. You will see the difference.