Anemia from decrease in the red blood cells or hemoglobin concentration in the body. of the main functions of hemoglobin is to carry oxygen to tissues. Suffer from anemia implies decreased oxygen carrying capacity of blood. Symptoms associated with anemia are dizziness and unconsciousness. Anemia is a disorder, which results from decrease in the concentration of red blood cells or hemoglobin. One of the main functions of hemoglobin is to carry oxygen to tissues and anemia results in decreased oxygen carrying capacity of blood. Symptoms associated with anemia are dizziness and unconsciousness. People with acute anemia feel tired and look pale.
|Anemia Home Remedies|
- Take 1 cup apple juice, 1 cup beetroot juice, mixed with either honey or sugar once a day.
- Eat a ripe banana with 1 little honey 2 times a day.
- Soak 10 currants overnight. Remove seeds and eat foa atleast a month every morning in an empty stomach.
- Eat a lot of green leafy vegetables.
- Drink a mixture of apple and tomato juice.
- Honey which is rich in iron, copper and manganese is excellent for an anemic person because it helps increase the haemoglobin in the blood..
- Performing yogic exercise like sarvang asana, uttanpada asana and shav asana and breathing exercises like doing pranayam and kapal bhati helps in normalizing the hormonal and enzymatic activities in our body essential for normal functioning of body